The custom packets we produce contain workbooks that accompany computer labs. To use these materials, instructors have signed licensing documents agreeing to make sure that each student will purchase a packet (e.g., by requiring that students turn in original copies).
We recommend ordering for the maximum course enrollment. We have a generous return policy—please see below. You may place orders via purchase order or purchasing card.
Packets may not be resold for subsequent terms, unless permission is received, as the material is time-sensitive.
We appreciate your reading our policies carefully. Thank you!
Handling and Shipping Fees
- Lab packet orders are shipped via UPS Ground unless otherwise specified by the purchaser.
- Please specify appropriate account numbers at the time the order is placed.
- Most orders ship within 7-10 business days after the order is placed.
- $25.00 per box expedite fee.
- There is no surcharge for a single reorder of up to 5% of the original order.
- $50.00 per reorder for subsequent reorders and/or for reorders which exceed 5% of the original order.
- We accept authorized returns. Up to 15% of the original order may be returned for full credit; returns greater than 15% of the original order will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Return requests may not be made until the end of the term, and within 30 days of the end of the term.
- Original invoices must be paid prior to authorization to return.
- Please fax return requests to (617) 314-7701 or email our Sales director.
- Software and lab packets must be in original packaging with an unbroken seal.
- Defective merchandise is eligible for 100% refund when reported within one month of the invoice date.
- Return requests may be made only once per order.
- Reorders may not be returned.
- Returns shipped to the incorrect address will result in a $25.00 deduction from the requested refund.
- Ship returns to the following address:
1280 S Third Street W
Missoula, MT 59802