The custom packets we produce contain workbooks that accompany computer labs. To use these materials, instructors have signed licensing documents agreeing to make sure that each student will purchase a packet (e.g., by requiring that students turn in original copies).
We recommend ordering for the maximum course enrollment. We have a generous return policy -- please see below. You may place orders via purchase order or purchasing card.
Packets may not be resold for subsequent terms, unless permission is received, as the material is time-sensitive.
We appreciate your reading our policies carefully. Thank you!
Handling and Shipping Fees
- Lab packet orders are shipped via UPS Ground unless otherwise specified by the purchaser.
- Please specify appropriate account numbers at the time the order is placed.
- Most orders ship within 7-10 business days after the order is placed.
- $25.00 per box expedite fee.
- There is no surcharge for a single reorder of up to 5% of the original order.
- $50.00 per reorder for subsequent reorders and/or for reorders which exceed 5% of the original order.
- We accept authorized returns. Up to 15% of the original order may be returned for full credit; returns greater than 15% of the original order will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Return requests may not be made until the end of the term, and within 30 days of the end of the term.
- Original invoices must be paid prior to authorization to return.
- Please fax return requests to (617) 314-7701 or email our Sales director.
- Software and lab packets must be in original packaging with an unbroken seal.
- Defective merchandise is eligible for 100% refund when reported within one month of the invoice date.
- Return requests may be made only once per order.
- Reorders may not be returned.
- Returns shipped to the incorrect address will result in a $25.00 deduction from the requested refund.
- Ship returns to the following address:
407 East Main Street
Missoula, MT 59802